Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Week of 10/13 - 18

Photobucket

This week is primarily a "use what you already have" week. I have quite a bit of frozen meat that I would like to use up, as well as other items. So, here it is:

Monday:
Chicken Divan (I attempted a no-mayo, no-canned soup recipe I concocted, and it turned out really well!) over rice, side of corn/peas

Tuesday:
Breakfast night: Kashi waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and fresh fruit

Wednesday:
Layered Bean Dip: Freshly made refried beans, salsa, cheese, green pepper, and green onion baked, then topped with sour cream. Served with chips and fresh fruit.

Thursday:
Pizza night (we buy it!)-- I enjoy the night of no cooking! :)

Friday:
Creamy, cheesy, ham and veggie soup. Served with homemade whole wheat artisan bread.

Saturday:
Chickpea and Sweet Potato Curry over Rice; side of vegetables

I will be posting some of these recipes ASAP!

No comments: