Monday, November 3, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Nov 2-8

Photobucket

I will be trying some different stuff this week.  Here we go:

Monday:
Pakistani Kima (Hamburger Curry)
(We ate this tonight, and it was excellent-- highly recommend trying it at least once!)

Tuesday:
Apricot-Chili Chicken, homemade mac n cheese, and sugar snap peas

Wednesday:
Spinach Salad with homemade bread (last time I made the salad, I forgot the parmesan cheese-- not going to forget it this time.  And, I highly recommend using a block of parmesan and grating it fresh on the largest holes on your cheese grater-- parmesan cheese from the shaker just isn't right for this salad!)
Thursday:
Homemade pizza (trying a no-knead pizza dough this week-- let you know how it turns out!), with veggies as a side

Friday:
Chicken enchiladas (I like to add some peppers and onions to the chicken mixture in the enchiladas), honey-glazed sweet potatos, and a green veggie

Saturday:
Hummus with pita chips, tomato/cucumber salad, and kefir smoothies


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your recipe picks include Hummus. One of our family's favorite snack items.